A One-Page Summary Of
Millionaire Success Habits
The Gateway to Wealth & Prosperity
The Main Idea
Do millionaires have different habits to everyone else? They do but they're not as dramatic as you might think. The reality is millionaires make some small but significant shifts in their habits which then yield big results when applied over time.
Millionaires cut through all the noise and complexity of modern life and draw a straight line between where they are now and where they want to be in the future. You can do the same. To take your life and your career to the next level, get to work applying different habits.
To be more successful in the future, you don't need to figure out ways to add more time to your day. Instead, incorporate these success habits into your daily routine. Replace the habits which have taken you to where you are today with millionaire success habits which will take you to where you want to be in the future. The time is right to adopt millionaire success habits.
The 13 Millionaire Success Habits
1. Figure out your "Why" and the rest will follow Figure out why you crave success and you will stop wasting time on things which don't help.
2. Ban the villain within from stopping you Inside all of us are self-doubts. You'll feel like you're not worthy. Expose and ban that villain.
3. Swap your stories for better ones Have a back story for your life which is the wind for your sails, not an anchor.
4. Get confident and then stay confident Awaken your inner superhero and let him or her take charge. That will change everything.
5. Make a personal "Don't Do" list Have one shining goal that you're going after and be prepared to say "No" to everything else.
6. Learn how to bounce back from setbacks You're going to have setbacks. They're inevitable. What counts is how you bounce back from those setbacks.
7. Learn how to market and sell effectively To achieve anything great, you've got to learn how to market and sell ethically and persuasively.
8. Get to understand people To really excel at sales, learn how to understand people and empathize with them. This is key to your success.
9. Manage people's feelings after they say "Yes" Make sure people have a positive experience after they buy and you will sell lots more.
10. Be happy no matter what happens Most people assume if they find success, happiness will follow. Not always true. Don't neglect your happiness.
11. Apply the best success hacks there are Incorporate success hacks into your habits, daily routines and life. They work and have an impact.
12. Make it your habit to learn and do Learning the success habits is great but applying them is even better. Go and do.
13. Apply all the best productivity hacks as well The greatest success habit of all is to figure out how to be more productive so you can get more stuff done.
About the Author
Dean Graziosi is an investor, an entrepreneur and a success coach. He is the founder of Dean Enterprises, a television show production company specializing in infomercials. He is also an experienced real estate investor and educator. Dean Graziosi is the author of Be a Real Estate Millionaire, Profit from Real Estate Right Now and 30 Days to Real Estate Cash. His Real Estate Success Academy is currently ranked as the #1 educational program for real estate investing. Dean Graziosi is dyslexic and never attended college.
Summaries.Com Editor's Thoughts
Dean Graziosi is a very high profile entrepreneur who just this week launched a new project with heavy-hitters Tony Robbins and Russell Brunson — so he's definitely respected by some high achievers. In MILLIONAIRE SUCCESS HABITS, Dean Graziosi tries to capture the code for becoming a millionaire through entrepreneurial activities.
I thought this was a good read and it definitely captures your attention as you go through it. The book is full of interesting stories of people who beat the odds to become successful and the underlying message of "Keep going, you'll get there eventually" appeals and resonates. The other message that comes through loud and clear is: "Everyone has problems so stop worrying about your challenges and get to work" which is inspiring. This is a motivational book through and through and well worth reading.
Millionaire Success Habits Mini-Course
This collection of summaries will teach you all the habits you need to develop to think and act like a millionaire.